A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Kapur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuradha Kapur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapur graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Kapur has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuradha Kapur MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anuradha Kapur practice?
- Dr. Anuradha Kapur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anuradha Kapur practices Internal Medicine near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stafford Springs, CT.
See Hartford Internists.