A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Kesari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anuradha Kesari is Below Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesari graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kesari has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuradha Kesari DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anuradha Kesari practice?
- Dr. Anuradha Kesari has 1 office location.
Dr. Anuradha Kesari practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists.