A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Khatri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anuradha Khatri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khatri graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Khatri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuradha Khatri DO and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anuradha Khatri practice?
- Dr. Anuradha Khatri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anuradha Khatri practices Internal Medicine near Bensalem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bensalem Internists.