Dr. Anuradha Kollipara Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Anuradha Kollipara?

Posted on October 27th, 2016

The staff is very unprofessional I heard them joking about a patient's symptoms also they where discussing it inappropriatly,one of the students asked why do i keep coming here with the same symptoms very disappointed the staff is just not mature for the office which is makign her look bad

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Very caring and takes time to listen. Doesn't hurry you out and does testing and prescribers meds when necessary. Always does follow ups.

Posted on April 8th, 2016

I am glad Dr Kollipara is my doctor, however, a few of her office and medical staff are ding-a-lings! A staff member once googled my symptoms in front of me.

disappointed

Posted on September 24th, 2015

I have been a patient of hers for several years. I went to see her for refills,lab work and needed an ekg for one of my scripts. She came into my room finally after her student and told me I needed to much done bc some of her staff didn't show up like that was my fault. She was very short with me and rude. I also told her the doctor she referred me to was making inappropriate comments as well as touching me inappropriately. She told me to take a nurse in the room with me. I guess all doctors cover for each other. Shame on her as a doctor and more so as a woman!

Beware

Posted on August 30th, 2015

Beware of this doctor. I was sent from a walk-in clinic with a pneumonia diagnosis. I felt desperately ill, but she said I had a light case and reported to my insurance company that my symptoms were mainly hypochondriacal. She discounted my 104.8 fever, saying I should use single, disposable thermometers rather than my expensive one. One day later, I ended up in the hospital with a serious case of lobar pneumonia that had turned into septicemia and had to be attended by an Infectious Disease Specialist. She came to see me once—all cutsey like, “Well, I made an oopsie.” It nearly cost me my life, and she never did correct her diagnosis with my insurance company.

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Best doctor I ever have had

horrible experience

Posted on February 8th, 2015

This office is a joke. The doctor is rude and does not take the time to listen to your issue if you are "lucky" enough to see her. She is rude to her staff in front of patients. Her office is unclean. Hire a cleaning service with the money you're making!

An excellent physician and a very warm and personable woman.

Posted on October 1st, 2014

Dr, Anuradha Kollipara is an excellent and skilled physician while also being extremely personable and easy to talk with. I first met her in the hospital setting. As an RN, I cared for several of her patients over many years and was always impressed with her thoroughness. She also sought information and readily accepted comments and concerns from RNs and other disciplines in the hospital surrounding her patients. She interfaced well with staff, her colleagues and her patients. When I found myself in need of a physician, I immediately turned to Dr. Kollipara and have never regretted it. She is a good and very likable person and an excellent physician. One could not choose a better personal physician, in my opinion.

Posted on July 21st, 2014

I've always found her very thorough, knowledgable and compassionate.

Posted on February 26th, 2013

I'll never visit this doctor again.

Posted on February 11th, 2013

Not a good doctor. Prescribes too much medicine without really evaluating the patient and does not have the best bedside manner. Rude at times. Would not recommend.

Posted on February 8th, 2013

Was being very rude to her employees, which was probably why the moved so slow and were unhelpful