A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anuradha Mann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuradha Mann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Mann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuradha Mann MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anuradha Mann practice?
- Dr. Anuradha Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Anuradha Mann practices Internal Medicine near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Internists.