Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Joyce Woodward Metz on Nov 21st, 2014

I found Dr. Mann to be very professional. She listend, she cared, and her treatment was precise, and very helpful. I plan to continue seeing Dr. Mann and would recommend her.

by Roy Loewen on Feb 17th, 2013

This doctor suffers from a horrible bedside manner. Might be cultural. She got her medical degree at Bangalore Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences in 1994. She might be a very good doc but I cannot get past her rude attitude,arrogant lecturing nature. She called me a "Weak man" because I struggle to quit smoking. The blood work she and Dr Turner ordered (they push hormone replacement therapy at this clinic)cost $700. I had it done twice before the bill came and I discovered insurance does not cover hormone replacement therapy.(It is not essential for good health) Maybe Core Physicans Group should inform patients of the cost involved with optional treatment programs. $1400 for lab work!!! In my opinion stay away from Core Physicans Group, Dr Anuradha P Mann, and Dr David M Turner.

|  Your a great Dr.  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2012

I really like her she does care about her clients and very nice!!!

|  Bad experience  |  show details
May 6th, 2011

Elderly mother's physician-now deceased. Not all pleased with this physician nor her nurse.

Jul 6th, 2009

NURSE ASSISTING DOCTOR IS NOT EFFICIENT AND INTOLERABLE.