A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anuradha McDonald is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuradha McDonald, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McDonald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
- St. Lukes Hospital
- St Lukes The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuradha Rao McDonald MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anuradha R. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Anuradha McDonald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anuradha McDonald practices Pediatrics near Spring, TX.
See Spring Pediatricians.