A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Paturi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anuradha Paturi, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuradha Paturi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Paturi graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Paturi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuradha Paturi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anuradha Paturi practice?
- Dr. Anuradha Paturi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anuradha Paturi practices Ophthalmology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Ophthalmologists.