Dr. Anuradha Rode Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anuradha Rode?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Anuradha Rode?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2017

Personal touch

Dr. Rode took the time to get to know not only me and my growing baby, but my parents as well when they came into my prenatal appointments. Both her and her staff were always on time or early, which was important with my busy work schedule. I would never see anyone else!

August 28th, 2017

Fantastic doctor and completely happy with their care and service. Highly recommend.

August 23rd, 2017

Amazing

Extremely satisfied with prenatal care and delivery. Any OB care I will need in the future will be done by her. She has amazing bedside manner and a very well educated, smart woman.. Her staff is very personable as well -Hillary

April 6th, 2017

Dr. Rode is a true asset. She is ethical, knowledgeable, professional ansd, at the same time, approachable, empathetic and caring. She made the whole difference in my pregnancy and delivery experience. I felt safe and confident thanks to Dr. Rode.

January 7th, 2017

Great doctor!

Dr. Rode is a great OB-GYN. She is very professional, positive and easy to interact with. I have just had my first baby and it has been an amazing experience thanks to her. She has done a wonderful job. My situation was not the easiest but she handled it perfectly. She has always been very attentive to details, patient, understanding and very friendly. The office staff has always been very friendly and helpful too. Would definitely recommend!

September 11th, 2015

She is the best doctor

I visited Dr. Rode for my general check up, UTI's and pregnancy advice. We were never disappointed with her. Her staff is also courteous and we can get quick appointment. She answers all our questions patiently and considers our opinion as well. She or her staff will call back with the results and clear all the doubts we have. I am happy to find her in San Diego after experiencing few doctors with whom I was not comfortable at all. Dr.Rode is very knowledgeable, makes you feel comfortable, answers all questions and gives you suggestions/advice.

June 13th, 2015

Great experience with Dr. Rode

I went to see Dr. Rode as a new patient due to post-menopausal discharge that I'd never had before. I immediately felt very comfortable talking to Dr. Rode about very personal issues/concerns while she actively listened to me. I found her to be knowledgeable, understanding, sensitive, and current with the latest medical and alternative approaches to female health. I would recommend her to any woman seeking an informed, empathetic gynecologist.

December 13th, 2014

patient

I went to see Dr. Rode for my pregnancy. She was great throughout my care. I became widowed 6 days before I gave birth. She made sure she could deliver my son dispite not being on call. She was caring and supportive through a very difficult time. I'm so thankful I chose her as my obgyn she was wonderful.

August 14th, 2014

Older - but not forgotten!

I was not there for a pregnancy - but for a hysterectomy. I am a twice breast cancer survivor that found out I am also a BRCA gene carrier. Decided after consulting with Dr. Rode and my other Dr. to have a complete hysterectomy. Dr. Rode was so wonderful and understanding. She helped me not only through the process of making the decision, but through the surgery, post surgery and the onset of “instant menopause!” At only 55 years young this was not something I was expecting and without being able to take any kind of replacement, she helped me find ways to cope. Thanks to the staff for their smiles and gentle words of encouragement always!

July 1st, 2014

Highly Skilled and Dedicated obstetrician

Dr rode is a highly professional and dedicated obstetrician. She gave me excellent care and support throughout my pregnancy, labor, and post partum. She provided the right amount of information at the right amount of time kept us at ease and relaxed. She is very patient and understanding of our questions and doubts that we brought to her week by week. When it comes to delivery Dr rode did an outstanding job. She was involved in every step of the way. I felt confident the whole time that I was in excellent care. I would highly recommend Dr Rode for anyone looking for an OBGYN.

October 31st, 2011

Great Doc...

I saw to this Doc. for my second pregnancy. Very good doctor.. takes the time to answer all your questions.. she makes you feel absolutely comfortable.. was there with me for my 2nd delivery and i was at ease 'cause she was beside me.. would recommend her any day.

December 3rd, 2010

Thank you Dr.Rode for all you've done for me and my family! We will never forget you