Dr. Anuradha Rode MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 11th, 2015
She is the best doctor
I visited Dr. Rode for my general check up, UTI's and pregnancy advice. We were never disappointed with her. Her staff is also courteous and we can get quick appointment. She answers all our questions patiently and considers our opinion as well. She or her staff will call back with the results and clear all the doubts we have. I am happy to find her in San Diego after experiencing few doctors with whom I was not comfortable at all. Dr.Rode is very knowledgeable, makes you feel comfortable, answers all questions and gives you suggestions/advice.

June 13th, 2015
Great experience with Dr. Rode
I went to see Dr. Rode as a new patient due to post-menopausal discharge that I'd never had before. I immediately felt very comfortable talking to Dr. Rode about very personal issues/concerns while she actively listened to me. I found her to be knowledgeable, understanding, sensitive, and current with the latest medical and alternative approaches to female health. I would recommend her to any woman seeking an informed, empathetic gynecologist.

December 12th, 2014
patient
I went to see Dr. Rode for my pregnancy. She was great throughout my care. I became widowed 6 days before I gave birth. She made sure she could deliver my son dispite not being on call. She was caring and supportive through a very difficult time. I'm so thankful I chose her as my obgyn she was wonderful.

August 14th, 2014
Older - but not forgotten!
I was not there for a pregnancy - but for a hysterectomy. I am a twice breast cancer survivor that found out I am also a BRCA gene carrier. Decided after consulting with Dr. Rode and my other Dr. to have a complete hysterectomy. Dr. Rode was so wonderful and understanding. She helped me not only through the process of making the decision, but through the surgery, post surgery and the onset of “instant menopause!” At only 55 years young this was not something I was expecting and without being able to take any kind of replacement, she helped me find ways to cope. Thanks to the staff for their smiles and gentle words of encouragement always!

July 1st, 2014
Highly Skilled and Dedicated obstetrician
Dr rode is a highly professional and dedicated obstetrician. She gave me excellent care and support throughout my pregnancy, labor, and post partum. She provided the right amount of information at the right amount of time kept us at ease and relaxed. She is very patient and understanding of our questions and doubts that we brought to her week by week. When it comes to delivery Dr rode did an outstanding job. She was involved in every step of the way. I felt confident the whole time that I was in excellent care. I would highly recommend Dr Rode for anyone looking for an OBGYN.

October 31st, 2011
Great Doc...
I saw to this Doc. for my second pregnancy. Very good doctor.. takes the time to answer all your questions.. she makes you feel absolutely comfortable.. was there with me for my 2nd delivery and i was at ease 'cause she was beside me.. would recommend her any day.

December 2nd, 2010
Thank you Dr.Rode for all you've done for me and my family! We will never forget you

September 8th, 2010
Glad to find Dr Rode
I was looking for a OBGYN that I was going to be comfortable with. It was my first pregnancy. I visited 2 OBGYN's. I did not feel comfortable with them. When I met Dr Rode, I instantly knew she was going to be the OB I was looking for. She used to address all my concerns with patience. When I was delivering my baby, she pushed with me for 2 hours. Without her encouragement I would have given up.I would recommend her witout any hesitation.

August 29th, 2010
Excellent down to earth Physician. Ignore the crap in previous rating.
My experience with Dr Rode was when I did have an ectopic pregnacy. She diagnosed it, and instead of rushing me to surgery she gave me other non surgical options. She monitored me like a hawk, and thanks to her i am agin pregnant and this is a normal pregnancy.And ofcourse she will deliver my baby.She is knowledgeable, she is down to earth, staff is very friendly. I would highly recommend her. RC

July 2nd, 2010
Not the best...
My first appointment with Dr. Rode, she told me my pregnancy might be ectopic because she didn't see anything in my womb at a little over 3 wks pregnant, which you usually don't. Which scared me to death! Then she ordered an ultrasound the next time when she did see something in my womb and came out and told me it just didn't look right and she couldn't detect a heartbeat at 4 wks. when she did my internal. Even tho you usually don't detect anything until 5-6 wks. No consultation with her PA or anything, and she even went as far to say that she didn't know what it was, but it wasn't what a baby should look like. She also told me my hcg level was too low at 212 at 4 wks, which is actually normal. I later found out that my hcg was doubling fine after she had me take one more test, and my baby is perfectly fine at 6 wks 1 day and counting, after her ultrasound. She was quite unprofessional and I have since switched doctors. My new doctor is caring and listens to my concerns and tries to reassure me about my little worries instead of intensify them. So if any of you ladies are thinking about visiting her, just keep this in mind. But who knows, maybe she'd be great with you.

January 4th, 2010
Dr. Rode was recommended by my best friend and I am so glad I went to see her. The staff seems very welcoming and friendly, they scheduled my appointment for my prefered day and time so I don't have to leave work early. Dr. Rode is a wonderful doctor,she took time to answer all my concerns and questions. It seems that she really cares about her patients and I feel comfortable with her. I already recommended her to another friend!

May 29th, 2009
Excellent Surgeon
I had 3 abdominal surgeries for abdominal pain. afetr each surgery my pain worsened. On my freinds recommendation I saw Dr Rode. She reviewed my history and had an accurate assesment of my condition. I needed another surgery, but after that my life has changed for better. No more pain. I wish I had found her earlier. Thanks Dr Rode.