A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Prabhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuradha Prabhu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prabhu graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Prabhu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuradha S Prabhu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anuradha S. Prabhu practice?
- Dr. Anuradha Prabhu has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anuradha Prabhu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians and Grosse Pointe Cardiologists.