A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Prabhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prabhu
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prabhu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuradha Prabhu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prabhu graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Prabhu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuradha Prabhu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anuradha Prabhu practice?
- Dr. Anuradha Prabhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Anuradha Prabhu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians and Grosse Pointe Pediatric Specialists.