A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Prabhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuradha Prabhu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prabhu graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Prabhu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prabhu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anuradha S. Prabhu practice?
Dr. Anuradha Prabhu practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Warren, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians and Grosse Pointe Cardiologists.