A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anuradha Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuradha Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuradha Sharma BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anuradha Sharma practice?
- Dr. Anuradha Sharma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anuradha Sharma practices Internal Medicine near Malvern, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Haverford, PA.
See Malvern Internists.