A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Tavarekere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anuradha Tavarekere is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tavarekere graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Tavarekere has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Odessa Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuradha Rangaswamy Tavarekere BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anuradha R. Tavarekere practice?
- Dr. Anuradha Tavarekere has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anuradha Tavarekere practices Internal Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, TX.
See Lewisville Internists.