A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Thummala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anuradha Thummala, Medical Oncologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuradha Thummala, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Medical Oncology
- Medical Oncology LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS Breast Cancer Cancer DiagnosisStagingPrognosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thummala graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Thummala has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuradha Reddy Thummala MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Anuradha R. Thummala practice?
- Dr. Anuradha Thummala has 1 office location.
Dr. Anuradha Thummala practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Oncologists, and Las Vegas Hematologists.