Jan 5th, 2016

Doctor Thummala was very cordial, knowledgeable and had a wonderful bedside manner when I saw her last month. However, I had to wait quite some time at the end of my appointment to get scheduled for my followup appointment as all the schedulers were apparently on a lunch break. Ten minutes later I was led to the desk of a rather surly young woman who spoke very little and made no eye contact. I was given an appointment time. Today I called the office to change my upcoming appointment in two weeks as I will need to be out of town that day. I just hung up without every speaking to anyone after waiting 29 minutes on hold. Guess I will have to drive to the office and wait to speak to someone in person.

Doctor's Response

We are so sorry to hear about the experience you had with the wait time for your appointment. We are also sorry to hear you had difficulty when calling to change your appointment. We can assure you that patient care and customer service is our utmost concern. We gladly take your feedback and will work to implement necessary changes so you can have a positive experience with us moving forward. We are, however, very happy to hear that you like your physician and their team. If you have any other issues or cause for concern, please feel free to email us at infocccn@usoncology.com. Thank you,

Making appt show details Making appt
Jul 30th, 2015

I am amazed that it is almost impossible to schedule an appointment. I leave message after message and no one calls me back. What is wrong with her scheduler. She is a great doctor but what good is that if you can't get in to see her.

Doctor's Response

We are sorry to hear about the difficulty you experienced when trying to schedule an appointment. We can assure you that patient care and customer service is our utmost concern. We gladly take your feedback and will work to implement changes. If you have any other issues or cause for concern, please feel free to email us at infocccn@usoncology.com. Thank you,

by John perkins on Apr 27th, 2015

My wife sees this doctor . This doctor is awesome !

She saved my life show details She saved my life
by Michelle Sittre on Apr 9th, 2015

After being misdiagnosed and treated by another oncologist I went to Dr Thummala for a second opinion. This doctor is very thorough and so caring. She properly diagnosed and treated my stage four BREAST cancer. Because of her I am cancer free.