Dr. Anu Thummala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anu Thummala?

June 16th, 2017

Dr. Anu Thummala MD saved my Dad

Dr. Anu Thummala MD met my Dad in the hospital emergency room when he was really sick. My father battled cancer for a few years already, my father and my family immediately liked her and he became her patient, today is a few months after he has been treated by her and he is back to normal self his tumor shrunk with the medication she put him on and he does not do chemo. she always been there for him and always with a beautiful smile and positive attitude. Thank you Dr. Thummala for giving me my Dad back and my kids got their Grandfather back and most of all my Mom has her husband and best friend of 58 years back. This weekend is Fathers Day and it's going to be the best ever. God Bless you

May 12th, 2017

find new Dr.

If you are looking for a compassionate and caring Dr., who listens do not go to Dr. Thummala, she does not possess any of these traits. Nor does her nurse Nancy when you call in for a question, she is rude and will not call you back. I was also told By Dr, Thummala that even if you are stage one or dying she does not take calls and will not answer your questions untill your next visit. I am very lucky to have found a good Dr. and one who really does care and was able to identify issues's that Dr.Thummala overlooked because my type of cancer did not apply to her interests and said where in my head, it also took me going to a new Dr. to find out I had stage 3 follicular Lymphoma with a diffuse pattern,over a month to get my diagnoses. My new Dr. is here to help people and possess a kind heart not just treating you like the next number. With Dr, Thummala expect to wait a long time just to be seen for her to rush you out after 15 minutes. If you choose to go to this Dr. be diligent and learn to be your own advocate your are just a $ and # to her when it comes to your care. Cancer patients are under enough stress to have to deal with her lack of disinterest and bad manners .

January 18th, 2017

very compassionate, knowledgeable, honest. Pushes harder to keep up your health, compliance and has a plan for very follow-up.

January 5th, 2016

Doctor Thummala was very cordial, knowledgeable and had a wonderful bedside manner when I saw her last month. However, I had to wait quite some time at the end of my appointment to get scheduled for my followup appointment as all the schedulers were apparently on a lunch break. Ten minutes later I was led to the desk of a rather surly young woman who spoke very little and made no eye contact. I was given an appointment time. Today I called the office to change my upcoming appointment in two weeks as I will need to be out of town that day. I just hung up without every speaking to anyone after waiting 29 minutes on hold. Guess I will have to drive to the office and wait to speak to someone in person.

Doctor's Response

We are so sorry to hear about the experience you had with the wait time for your appointment. We are also sorry to hear you had difficulty when calling to change your appointment. We can assure you that patient care and customer service is our utmost concern. We gladly take your feedback and will work to implement necessary changes so you can have a positive experience with us moving forward. We are, however, very happy to hear that you like your physician and their team. If you have any other issues or cause for concern, please feel free to email us at infocccn@usoncology.com. Thank you,

SHOW

July 30th, 2015

Making appt

I am amazed that it is almost impossible to schedule an appointment. I leave message after message and no one calls me back. What is wrong with her scheduler. She is a great doctor but what good is that if you can't get in to see her.

Doctor's Response

We are sorry to hear about the difficulty you experienced when trying to schedule an appointment. We can assure you that patient care and customer service is our utmost concern. We gladly take your feedback and will work to implement changes. If you have any other issues or cause for concern, please feel free to email us at infocccn@usoncology.com. Thank you,

SHOW

April 27th, 2015

My wife sees this doctor . This doctor is awesome !

April 10th, 2015

She saved my life

After being misdiagnosed and treated by another oncologist I went to Dr Thummala for a second opinion. This doctor is very thorough and so caring. She properly diagnosed and treated my stage four BREAST cancer. Because of her I am cancer free.

October 8th, 2017