A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anuradha Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuradha Rao, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Rao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuradha Rao FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anuradha Rao practice?
- Dr. Anuradha Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anuradha Rao practices Cardiovascular Disease near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Alabaster, AL.
See Birmingham Cardiologists.