A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anuradha Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuradha Rao, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Rao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuradha Rao FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anuradha Rao practice?
- Dr. Anuradha Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Anuradha Rao practices Cardiovascular Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Cardiologists.