A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Vempati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anuradha Vempati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuradha Vempati, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vempati graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Vempati has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vempati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anuradha Vempati practice?
Dr. Anuradha Vempati practices Pediatrics near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Clinton Township Pediatricians.