A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Vempati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anuradha Vempati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuradha Vempati, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vempati graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Vempati has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuradha Vempati BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anuradha Vempati practice?
- Dr. Anuradha Vempati has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anuradha Vempati practices Pediatrics near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Clinton Township Pediatricians.