A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anu Venkat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anu Venkat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venkat
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Venkat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anu Venkat, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkat graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.
Dr. Venkat has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anu Venkat MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Anu Venkat practice?
- Dr. Anu Venkat has 1 office location.
Dr. Anu Venkat practices Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians and New Brunswick Neurologists.