A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Venkatasubramamian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anuradha Venkatasubramamian is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuradha Venkatasubramamian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkatasubramamian graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.
Dr. Venkatasubramamian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Venkatasubramamian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anuradha Venkatasubramamian practice?
Dr. Anuradha Venkatasubramamian practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Princeton Pediatricians and Princeton Neurologists.