A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anu Venkat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anu Venkat is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venkat
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Venkat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anu Venkat, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkat graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.
Dr. Venkat has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anu Venkat MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Anu Venkat practice?
- Dr. Anu Venkat has 1 office location.
Dr. Anu Venkat practices Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians and New Brunswick Neurologists.