Dr. Anuradhika Kandula MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

April 12th, 2016
I like her alot
I needed a biopsy of my thyroid. Having a long needle stuck in your neck can be unnerving but she explained to me what she would be doing and she kept me calm throughout the whole procedure. I would refer her to anyone looking for a good endocrinologist!

April 8th, 2015
Couldn't even diagnose simple disorders
The lack of competence is not something I hope to experience ever again with doctors.

February 9th, 2015
Dismissed Patient.
Staff that overcharges (charges you first time fee when you're not first time, etc), unable to make proper diagnoses, failure to pursue *any* diagnosis and just says "welp! you're healthy". Seems as if not meant to be doctor. Always seems rushed, even when meeting with the patient, like "I'm just scribble all this stuff down for now, because I've got more pressing matters." As if she doesn't give her patients the time of day even when she's in the room with them. No bedside manners. Not quality care in any regard.

February 7th, 2015
Great Doctor
She was very professional and had a great bedside manner. She was very thorough with her exam. She listened to me describe my unique symptoms in detail. Without hesitation Dr. Kandula methodically started her diagnosis. I have seen many other fine physicians for other medical issues, I know a "quack" doctor when I see one, and she if definitely NOT a bad doctor. She spent over 45 mins during my interview/consult and exam. She was very concerned and very competent. I did not feel that she was trying to make me feel bad about myself, I think the other poster has some emotional or self loathing issues. The Staff was great, the wait time was less than 5 mins.

January 20th, 2013
BAD! I have been seeing doctors for my diabetes for a long time and she is BY FAR the worst. No bedside manner and goes out of her way yo make you feel bad about yourself. I changed doctors immediately.