A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anurag Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anurag Bhatia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anurag Bhatia, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhatia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anurag Bhatia BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anurag Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Anurag Bhatia has 1 office location.
Dr. Anurag Bhatia practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Anesthesiologists and Staten Island Pain Management Doctors.