Dr. Anurag Das Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anurag Das?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2012

Plenty of information and very helpful

Dr. Das was friendly and helpful, answering all my questions fully. He provided me with much more information than my previous urologist had ever provided and offered alternatives to surgery or strong medication the left me feeling hopeful for a resolution without adverse side effects.

March 9th, 2012

Caring Urologist

Dr. Das has been my urologist for over 5 years. He implanted a stimulator in my back for continence and is a very conservative doctor. I was going to have a OB-GYN procedure done that a local urologist approved and when I called Dr. Das to confirm, he said absolutely not. The procedure could have caused permanent damage to my sacral nerve. I am so happy I called Dr. Das to get his opinion. He saved my sacral nerve! He also took the time to call me personally twice and emailed me as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Das!

October 31st, 2008

Made my problems much worse

9 years ago he operated on me to fix stress incontinence. Immediately after surgery I developed urge incontinence and frequency which is much worse. I was not told I could end up worse. He could not fix it and sent me to another doctor. It ruined my life.

August 4th, 2008

Competent and thorough

My daughter is seeing Dr. Das. He is calm, professional and very thorough. He is explaining things well and makes sure we understand.

August 3rd, 2017