Dr. Anurag Gupta MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

January 30th, 2017
Best psychiatrist I've ever seen
When trying to find a good psychiatrist, one is very likely to encounter doctors who probably need to see a psychiatrist of their own. They're characters and quite often you'll leave appointments with them feeling worse than you did when you came in. This isn't the case with Dr. Gupta. To put it simply, he's a normal person who cares. I've been seeing him for almost two years now, and only once have I felt rushed and that was because he was inundated with walk-ins that day. That's another thing, good luck finding another psychiatrist that does walk-ins. That alone is reason enough to see Dr. Gupta.

November 23rd, 2015
Superman
I have billions of words to describe him compared to my previous doctor. This guy actually talks to me and really LISTENS. Anyways....he understands proper medications and dosages and we are working on it.

November 19th, 2015
Great Doctor!
I drive across town to see Dr. Gupta. He listens, he asks questions. It can be hard to get in to see him in between appointments and there may be a wait time because he does see walk-ins and takes his time. Dr. Gupta is very knowlegeable.

October 30th, 2015
Great doctor. He makes you feel at home. No rush. It's all about you.

March 4th, 2015
Highly recommend Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta is the best doctor that has ever treated me. I've sufferend from depression and anxiety most of my life and Dr. Gupta was very knowledge and put me on the right medication and dosage. I've never felt happier and I finally feel hopeful about life.

April 26th, 2014
severe anxiety that's interfering with my life
I went to another doctor today and he wouldn't take me even though I was self pay and need it the help. His office sent me to this doctor and I pray Monday he would help me I am struggling and scared. What's so wrong about me? I'll let you all know how it went,I'm sure he's a wonderful doctor,thank you

August 15th, 2012
02/201202/2012
I would recommend Dr.Gupta. He was spot on in identify my condition. He had been concerned about how my medication is working and has made changes to find what works best for me. I would recommend Gupta to others.