Dr. Anurag Gupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anurag Gupta?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Anurag Gupta?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2013

Great Care!

I saw Dr Gupta because he was highly recommended by a friend of mine, as well as my Primary Doc, I was impressed by how thoroughly he had already reviewed my history prior to my apt. He made me feel at ease, and I felt comfortable asking questions. He carefully reviewed all of my medications, and ultimately helped me simplify what I'd been taking, I have now had multiple visits with him, and not only am I feeling better, but appreciate his caring and responsible demeanor.

June 11th, 2013

A smart talented guy!

Dr. Gupta implanted an ICD in my chest. He met with me a day or two before the procedure to discuss what was happening with my heart. He drew a diagram and did a great job of explaining things to me in a way I could understand. He also met with my wife and I right before the procedure and the following day. When discussing things with my wife and I he had a tendancy to always answer to me even if she asked the question. Something he needs to work on. I'm healing quickly from a relatively major procedure. With that in mind I feel he is a very talented surgeon. If you like your surgeon to the guy you drink beer with next door, he's probably not your guy (But good luck with that!).As for me I want the guy with the most talent to be holding the knife.

February 11th, 2013

Inconsiderate doctor who gives stanford a poor rep

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He has an attitude, is rude, and has no compassion at all. He works with Dr.. Ben and all this office cares about is getting patients and money. First, Dr. Gupta, is not welcoming. He runs late, and gets upset when you ask questions. He pushes you to do procedures without even explaining them to you. I usually don't write reviews, but feel the need to write a review for him because of the horrible experience with him. On my last visit, I asked him about procedures for my heart, it is natural for a patient to be considered about there condition and to ask thorough questions. He became so frustrated with me for asking questions, I finally told him that he would not perform my procedure and I would be looking for a different doctor. I asked him about DIGOXIN, which is a dangerous medication, if not taken correctly. I asked him if I could take it only when my heart rate increases and how much....he proceeded to tell me take it whenever you want!..........honestly, I don't know why he chose this profession is this is the way he is going to talk to and handle patients. I switched over to a different electrophysiologist and could not be happier. I am happy to say that my new doctor now has me off all my meds, performed my procedure successfully, and constantly checks up on me. Don't go to Dr. Gupta.....not a good doctor at all! I notified the office manager about how I felt. I never received a response or explanation, not apology, ever since this incidence Dr. Ben and Dr. Gupta have been bitter.

December 14th, 2016