A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anurag Malani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anurag Malani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anurag Malani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malani graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Malani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anurag Narayandas Malani MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anurag N. Malani practice?
- Dr. Anurag Malani has 1 office location.
Dr. Anurag Malani practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Infectious Disease Doctors.