Dr. Anuranjan Bist MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Las Vegas, NV

• Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2016
Miracle to find such an intelligent and compassionate man with the desire/ to help!!!

August 31st, 2015
Very satisfied
Dr Bist is the best psychiatrist I've seen in 15 years of struggling with issues. I've been misdiagnosed, treated with the wrong meds, the whole 9 yards. In 6 months of seeing Dr Bist my life is regaining some semblance of order. I make my appointments online, so idk about others problems with office staff in that regard, but I did realize they were charging me a deductable even though mine was met 6 months ago. So keep an eye on that.

November 17th, 2013
Pleasent Experience
My experience with Dr.Bist was entirely positive. I have seen several psychiatrists over the years and he is the only one who took the time to discuss my situation and give me honest feedback that didn't end up making me feeling like a defective individual. He is undoubtedly a compassionate man who cares about his patients as human beings rather than merely labeling them with psychiatric diagnoses. Dr. Bist was also conservative with the meds and considered my input as to the regulation of dosages. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. I read the negative post and my comments in defense of Dr.Bist are that he is dealing with people with mental health issues and this is not an easy task. People with variable and unstable emotions get upset easily and tend to lash out.

August 28th, 2012
staff usually friendly, if you can get them to answer phone - have had to drive to office to make an appt.

July 10th, 2012
Negligent
Doctor had receptionist "drop me" on my birthday due to "frequent demands". What really happened was my doctor dropped my insurance carrier and I couldn't afford my copays that I was initially told were $55 per visit and now my bills show me at different rates per each visit that is exactly the same as the last. No matter how many times I express my current mental state, the doctor does not change anything in his routine--nodding, writing the exact same prescriptions, and sending me on my way within 10-15 minutes (15 minutes is a very long appointment with him). He clearly doesn't care and staff does not return phone calls nor do they relay messages or he just doesn't care what the message is so they don't respond. My primary doctor and one of my specialists suggested about a year and a half ago that I change doctors but I didn't listen. Now I receive (on my birthday) an arrogant and rude message falsely claiming why they dropped me. I've never made any demands. I've done nothing but nicely called and asked questions..including asking if the reason I'm calling should be discussed in an appointment. The real reason I was dropped had nothing to do with my supposed "demands". It had everything to do with my payments being late..seeing as the week prior I received my letter of final notice to pay my balance. I've had no intention on paying a doctor who seemingly only worsened my symptoms with negligent, careless, and reckless prescription writing and never suggested anything different, no matter how different my situations were per visit. He is a lazy, snooty jerk.P.S. I'm sure part of the reason he chose to drop me was also related to me telling the office to explain to the doctor that I didn't need his authorization on a refill that by law I could already fill three days prior to the last fill date. He didn't appreciate my knowledge.

June 17th, 2011
The best doc I ever been.
Very empatic and knowledgeable . He was able to give me the right medication for my depression. I feel very good now.

June 5th, 2011
After a very difficult time in my life dr Bist was very compassionate and helped me a lot with my symptoms of OCD . He was able adjust my Meds and 1 year later I feel better than I ever did in my life. Thanks.

April 18th, 2011
I recommend him highly. He has helped me for the past five years. Thank you.

March 17th, 2011
Thank you for helping my spouse to overcome her symptoms of depression. I get along better with her now.

March 7th, 2011
I have been seeing Dr. Bist for a couple of years now. He has been professional, caring, attentive, and very accurate with my diagnosis and medications. I have overlooked his office staff, because he's such a good doctor. The office staff is very incompetant. They take too long to call back for an apt., are usually not professionaly dressed, (clothing too revealing), and do not seem very educated in general. I've spoke to him regarding this, and in return he gave me his cell number in case I have a difficult time getting ahold of someone for an apt.or med. refill. I'm hoping for improvement with his staff issues, as I'm sure he knows they aren't appreciated.

February 23rd, 2011
Great listener and empathic doctor.

February 11th, 2011
Excellent and caring doctor.