inactive

Anureet Bajaj MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

September 14th, 2016
From the time I came into this office, I was never treated with such lack of respect. It was all about money and her schedule. She wouldn't listen to my concerns or needs. She was so rude to me along with her office staff. She wasn't going to touch me. I tell everyone I can about my bad experience. It was hard enough having a cancer diagnosis, this experience made it worse.

July 16th, 2016
STAY AWAY....FAR AWAY!
For those who are considering going to see Dr. Anureet Bajaj, I share my genuiness in hopes of bringing great awareness of this doctor, so you will not be in the same position as me. So PLEASE, PLEASE read this. After googling the doctor, there were good and bad reviews but did not raise any red flags because all the doctors seemed to have the same. But after my experience with Dr. Anureet Bajaj, this is a WARNING, STAY AWAY! Dr. Anureet Bajaj is an incompetent, disgraceful plastic surgeon who ruined my face. The conservative, simple procedure I wanted resulted in new unwanting issues/scars and with the amount of experience that she claims to have the results were unreasonable. And to boot, she is a charming scam or for simpler term a devil that wears Prada. I will know have to shell out more money to correct whatever damage I can. So, if you are considering this doctor, I urge you enough to STAY AWAY, FAR AWAY because she is very care-free in her approach and does not have your best intentions at heart and results to me seemed intentional in attempt to gain the self –esteem that she lacks. She is unequivocally unskilled and is a scammer only in it for the money, which is ludicrous because certain things are not reversible. This is your face, your life and your money! And please do not be fooled by her being located in a better part of the state or the hiring of good PR. She is stated to be ranked #1 in plastic surgery but she is probably the only name on that list that they are going by. Her being a world –renowned plastic surgeon with over 20 years’ experience is clearly a joke. Dr Bajaja should be an embarrassment to the plastic surgery profession. It’s the final outcome that proves everything and I know now there are others who have suffered. As for her office staff, I know they have a job to do and have to eat just like everyone else but when you know that someone has bad intentions, meaning the doctor and you have the ability to make the patients aware, then you are just as bad as the person committing the act. Dr. Bajaj uses her office staff as her shield including her mother whom I think is very aware of what her daughter is doing, but unfortunately probably doesn’t want to bite the hand that feeds her. So the warm friendly staff that they once were, became rude and unaccommodating, After some time, when it became apparent that she messed up my face, I decided to call the office in hopes of booking an appointment- for the purpose of confronting her to show what she did. I felt it would provide psychological relief for me and perhaps by her seeing this before her own eyes, and that maybe she would feel guilty, but there were no signs of remorse. It was the exact opposite, she seemed very pleased and with some sick satisfaction knowing that she had messed up. In conclusion, regardless of the damage I have endured on my face, or the hardship now of undoing the now of undoing the damage, I will not compromise my integrity and will do whatever I can to spread the word on this awful doctor. Dr. Anureet Bajaj of Bajaj Plastic Surgery in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Please file complaints about doctors with your local medical board which will make patients aware of what the doctor is doing.

September 29th, 2015
RUDE and insensitive
NEVER would I recommend this doctor to anyone not even my worst enemy. Staff is rude and they all have no personality. Doctor walked into room and asked "What can I do for you?" She never read the chart or looked at the info before walking into room. Rude and very insensitive to someone diagnosed with breast cancer. No, don't waste your time, go somewhere else to someone with a better bedside manner.

June 30th, 2015
Office staff is extremely rude. Breast reduction had complications from the start which physician downplayed and refused to treat. Botched breast job, must seek another physician to fix. Do not recommend services here at all.

May 11th, 2015
I am extremely pleased with Dr. Bajaj. Would recommed!!

June 14th, 2014
Absolutely amazing! I had a tummy tuck, breast reduction and lipo. I am a week from surgery and feel great! Dr. Bajaj was so wonderful to work with she explained all that would happen with procedure and recovery. She was caring and kind and always answered my questions. My results are fantastic I look better at 51 now than I did at 31 after having my daughter. Dr. Anureet Bajaj is a true artist she made me feel beautiful again, my experience has been amazing. As far as I am concerned she is the only plastic surgeon to chose, there is no one better!!

February 23rd, 2014
Devastating doctor
Anonymous said... I have heard from a few women that have been treated poorly by Doctor Bajaj and her attitude is rude and hurtful. The Medical board and others will getting complaints and some facts to back this up, even it this comment gets blocked from being on her, as I am sure it might-- Letters will be put together to get her behavior before the medical board. A doctor is more than just surgery . The whole person is to be respected and cared for. I Would suggest you dare not ask questions she doesn't like, she is hateful, arrogant, and at a vulnerable time for woman with cancer it is just so wrong. She should maybe stick to other plastic surgery where wealthy women get cosmetic stuff done and leave kindness and compassion to others that have some heart and Feeling about others that have cancer and it's devastation. she has a temper and is fake and she is hateful and rude. Money of course, a big issue go on her sites most of her pages are about paying her. If you don't have enough she makes you feel even worse about your body and she will drop you by treating you poorly so you will go elsewhere then make it your fault. I hope with people speaking out she can not continue to get away with this and then make up things to tell other doctors so nothing is her fault. If you feel or see her being rude, to you-- FIND another doctor it will not improve, some women it might not bother but quite a few I know of it is quite hurtful and shocking she gets by with it. THIS IS ALL TRUE, and many in this field know it. I have heard from nurses and doctors and all anonymous said is exactly true. She should never be allowed to treat cancer patients. Shameful

October 21st, 2013
Excellent Results
After being diagnosed with breast cancer for the second time, a different breast each time, I knew the best plan of action would be a double mastectomy. My general surgeon agreed with that plan but having had experience with breast prosthesis previously, I began researching my reconstruction options. That is when I found Dr. Bajaj. I have been impressed with her from the first meeting. She took as much time as I needed to explain the procedure and answer questions. The surgery went beautifully and she took great care in making sure the pain was as minimal as possible. I'm still going through revisionary work but I'm more impressed with each procedure and its results. Her staff is friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Bajaj.

September 6th, 2013
Breast Reconstruction
The longest I had to wait was 45 minutes. The shortest was 15 minutes. Dr. Bajaj was very nice and answered all my questions. The staff was great they were very polite and caring. My reconstruction went very well and Dr. Bajaj did a great job. I am very happy with the results.

July 6th, 2012
Wow!
I went to Dr. Bajaj after losing my breasts durme to cancer. Although my chest was mangled due to surgery she made it look amazing. She spent time answering questions and isn't afraid to tell you if something won't work. Knows her stuff and I would recommend her for any procedure. I have had plenty of time foing through reconstruction in her office and have seen the results of her work first hand.

January 10th, 2012
1.5 hour wait in the front with no apology
Rude, doesn't care about health issues. Very arrogant and uncaring person...charges $75.00 to talk with me 8 minutes and made me wait for a very long time to see her and be insulted!~

December 16th, 2011
Was not impressed
Went to see her for a 2nd opinion and also for a first meet and greet as I am looking for a face-lift. Wasn't impressed at all. Her second opinion was no opinion, she seemed too afraid to say anything bad, and by what she said I realized her results must be way worse than the plastic surgeon I'm seeing now. Doesn't inspire confidence at all. Will definitely not choose her for any plastic surgery.