Dr. Anusak Yiengpruksawan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anusak Yiengpruksawan?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Anusak Yiengpruksawan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 3rd, 2015

Dr. Yieng is the greatest! He saved my life a year ago. I had a tumor growing in my pancreas. It was the type that would turn to cancer but he got it all out before it turned to cancer. He has a great bedside manner. He explains everything to you and I highly recommend him. He spends time with you and his staff is fantastic too. We thank Dr. Yieng from the bottom of our hearts.

March 29th, 2014

dr. yieng performed surgery on me 10 years ago. I have never met a doctor as professional, knowledgeable and compassionate as dr. yieng. he goes out of his way for his patients. he would spend as much time answering my questions as I needed and when i had my surgery and was in the hospital for several weeks he was always available. i would recommend him to my family and friends. as one doctor said to me when i was looking for a surgeon; if you were my mother i would take you to dr. yieng.

August 29th, 2011

Dr. Yieng saved my life!

Thank God for Dr. Yiengpruksawan, he is a smart, compassionate, and wonderful doctor. His staff is also fantastic, I could not have asked for better care and treatment than I received from Dr. Yiengpruksawan and his staff. Thank you and God bless.

March 14th, 2011

Wonderful and Caring doctor

Dr. Yieng is such a wonderful and caring doctor whom I've ever met in my life.I do not trust any other doctors but do trust Dr.Yieng.Dr. Yieng speaks a few languages in fluently.He phoned me at home before the operations to make sure I was okay and ready for the operations. How many doctors take his time to phone you himself?I bet not many doctors would do that and he really cares about patients.

September 15th, 2017