A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anusaya Sendos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anusaya Sendos is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sendos graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sendos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anusaya N Sendos MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anusaya N. Sendos practice?
- Dr. Anusaya Sendos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anusaya Sendos practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.