A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anush Hasratyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anush Hasratyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hasratyan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hasratyan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anush Hasratyan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasratyan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hasratyan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anush Hasratyan MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anush Hasratyan practice?
- Dr. Anush Hasratyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Anush Hasratyan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Canyon Country, CA.
See Canyon Country Internists and Canyon Country Geriatric Doctors.