A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anush Hasratyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anush Hasratyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anush Hasratyan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasratyan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Hasratyan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anush Hasratyan MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anush Hasratyan practice?
- Dr. Anush Hasratyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Anush Hasratyan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Canyon Country, CA.
See Canyon Country Internists and Canyon Country Geriatric Doctors.