A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anushua Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinha
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sinha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anushua Sinha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Sinha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anushua Sinha MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anushua Sinha practice?
- Dr. Anushua Sinha has 1 office location.
Dr. Anushua Sinha practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists, Newark Infectious Disease Doctors, and Newark Pediatricians.