A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anushua Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinha
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sinha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anushua Sinha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Sinha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anushua Sinha MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anushua Sinha practice?
- Dr. Anushua Sinha has 1 office location.
Dr. Anushua Sinha practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists, Newark Infectious Disease Doctors, and Newark Pediatricians.