A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anushya Murale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anushya Murale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murale graduated from North Colombo Private Medical College, Ragama.
Dr. Murale has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anushya Md Murale MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anushya M. Murale practice?
- Dr. Anushya Murale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anushya Murale practices Internal Medicine near Methuen, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA and Winchester, MA.
See Methuen Internists.