Dr. Anusuya Babu Is this you?

July 28th, 2011

Thank you Dr. Babu!

I used to go to Dr. Babu when I was living in Elgin, Illinois. She has taken care of me, my husband, my children and my children's children. I would not trust my life to anyone else, and her move to Michigan was one of the saddest days of my life. She has seen me through a host of issues some severe, and was always there for me. She is a part of our family.

March 11th, 2011

Great Job

Loved my time with her - she has been caring for me for 8 years, though a lot of issues and has always been there for me, talking to me, and caring for me and my family, including a diagnosis that saved my life. I thank her for me being alive.

December 29th, 2010

Used to practice bad medicine in Chicago

I'm lucky to be alive after seeing this doctor. Do not take this doctor's advice or her beta blockers or you will pay for it for years to come.

COPD