A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anusuya Jeyakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anusuya Jeyakumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jeyakumar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jeyakumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anusuya Jeyakumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Back Pain
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Neck Pain
- Peptic Ulcer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeyakumar graduated from University Of Jaffna. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jeyakumar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anusuya Jeyakumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anusuya Jeyakumar practice?
- Dr. Anusuya Jeyakumar has 1 office location.
- Dr. Anusuya Jeyakumar practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near East Windsor, NJ.