A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuta Dolha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuta Dolha, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolha graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dolha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Pennridge Pediatrics/Harleysville
- Pennridge Pediatrics/Sellersville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dolha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anuta Dolha practice?
Dr. Anuta Dolha practices Pediatrics near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harleysville, PA.
See Sellersville Pediatricians.