A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuta Dolha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuta Dolha, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolha graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dolha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Pennridge Pediatrics/Harleysville
- Pennridge Pediatrics/Sellersville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuta Dolha FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anuta Dolha practice?
- Dr. Anuta Dolha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anuta Dolha practices Pediatrics near Harleysville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA.
See Harleysville Pediatricians.