A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anvar Babaev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anvar Babaev is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babaev
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anvar Babaev, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaev graduated from Tadzhiktajik Med Inst, Dusbane, Tajikistan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Babaev has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anvar Babaev MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anvar Babaev practice?
- Dr. Anvar Babaev has 1 office location.
Dr. Anvar Babaev practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.