A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anvar Babaev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anvar Babaev is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babaev
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Babaev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anvar Babaev, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaev graduated from Tadzhiktajik Med Inst, Dusbane, Tajikistan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Babaev has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anvar Babaev MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anvar Babaev practice?
- Dr. Anvar Babaev has 1 office location.
Dr. Anvar Babaev practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.