A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anvarali Velji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anvarali Velji, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Velji graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Velji has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anvarali Madatali Velji MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anvarali M. Velji practice?
- Dr. Anvarali Velji has 1 office location.
Dr. Anvarali Velji practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Infectious Disease Doctors.