A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anvita Saini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anvita Saini, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anvita Saini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saini graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Saini has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anvita Bitta Saini MD is a female General Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Anvita B. Saini practice?
- Dr. Anvita Saini has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anvita Saini practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Primary Care Doctors.