Long wait and short doctor to patient time show details Long wait and short doctor to patient time
Jul 28th, 2015

Doctor Saini seemed real nice however too much going on and not enough patient physician time. It took six weeks to get a RX filled and I am still waiting. Office staff never returns calls long wait to see the doctor 1-1.5 hours no joke. their phones were down 2 times in a month. She may be a great doctor but she just isn't available very poor service and the office was rude at times.

Best Doctor!! show details Best Doctor!!
by Marianne Craigie on Jan 30th, 2015

Best Doctor I have encountered in my 57 years. Will follow anywhere.

Loving Doctor show details Loving Doctor
by Abdel Seiba on Jan 22nd, 2015

I can't say enough about the care she provides for my father. Not to mention the sincerity that comes with it is amazing

Compassionate Dr show details Compassionate Dr
by BBek on Jan 21st, 2014

I had my 1st visit with Dr. Saini and I am thrilled to have found a Dr that I felt completely comfortable with. Dr. Saini was exceptional from the moment she introduced herself. She not only asked about me & my life but told me a little about herself. She was friendly, thorough, listened to my concerns & did not rush my visit even though their office was shorthanded today. Her staff also impressed me, they were all very friendly. I feel great about choosing her & will never ever change her unless forced to. I recommend her to anyone truly looking for a caring dr.

by E. Bowens on Jul 10th, 2013

I love her so much! She's considerate, compassionate and firm. She awesome. I have recommended her to my family and friends

She is awesome show details She is awesome
Nov 9th, 2012

A pleasent yet stern doctor. :) she treats her patients like friends or family. she understands what it feels like to be afraid. she listens to me and offers her point of view and makes necessary recomdations. i loooove her and i'm not leaving her care! she is one of the few dr. i trust. E.Bowens