Overall Review

May 12th, 2015
Good Experience
I had a good experience with Dr Sinha. I went in for a vasectomy. She was nice and very professional. Her assistant was helpful and informative. They made the procedure as painless as they were able to make it.

December 18th, 2013
Bad bad bad
Her nurse is so so so ride and disrespectful! They rush you in and out and don't listen to a thing you say! They gave me the wrong medication for a week then decided to call and put me on something else! They are rude and it would be the last place I would ever go again!

September 7th, 2013
Dr. Sinha was professional, knowledgeable, and direct. She answered my questions and justified the procedures she determined were in my best medical interests. I will be quite happy to have her be my physian in the future should the need arise. I would recommend her without reservation to others.

June 25th, 2013
Mistreated!!!!
I would like to let you know of a bad experience my father in law, mother in law and I had with Dr. Sinha and her nurse. I don't think people should be treated the way we were treated. We brought my mother in law over for a visit to Dr. Sinha from a nursing home. When Dr. Sinha came into the room she never ask my mother in law any questions or even touch her in any way to examine her. I had to even suggest that she do a Cat scan on her. She let us know she was not a "miracle worker". My father in law and I are highly educated people and should not be talk down to. When she left the room and the nurse came back in she had the same bad attuide that the doctor had. My mother in law was in much pain in her back and needed to urinate often but was unable to. Dr. Sinha suggested we just take her back to the nursing home without any thing for another week or two at that time she would do a cystoscopy. I guess we were to take her back home and let her suffer it out for the next week. Really???? I wonder what Dr. Sinha would do if she was in pain.