A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anwar Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anwar Ahmad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anwar Ahmad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmad has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anwar Ahmad MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anwar Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Anwar Ahmad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anwar Ahmad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.