A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anwar Arastu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anwar Arastu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anwar Arastu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arastu graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Arastu has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anwar Husain Arastu MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anwar H. Arastu practice?
- Dr. Anwar Arastu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anwar Arastu practices Internal Medicine near La Mirada, CA.
See La Mirada Internists.