A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anwar Arastu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anwar Arastu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anwar Arastu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arastu graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Arastu has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arastu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 7 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anwar H. Arastu practice?
Dr. Anwar Arastu practices Internal Medicine near La Mirada, CA.
See La Mirada Internists.