Dr. Anwar Arastu MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine La Mirada, CA

• Good
  • Bad

April 20th, 2015
All front office staff are horrible at their jobs!!!
I was given this doctor as my pcp and I was very upset to see that I was given a doctor who was given horrible reviews online. Come to find out this office deserves everything people are saying! Everyone you talk to is rude and promises to do things that they never will do. I have been calling for one month now just to get my authorization to see obgyn to be sent authorized and faxed to the obgyn. This doctor needs to fire all of his staff and start over! I will never get to meet this doctor because I will never put myself in the position to deal with his staff ever again. I finally went and called he medical group myself to get them to give me authorization number and authorization to fax. I am 6 months pregnant and should be paid for doing their job. I hope the doctor reads these reviews he gets because his staff is ruining his reputation!!

April 3rd, 2015
8-9 year patient
Girls there are sweethearts... they always seem stressed & in a rush to take care of paperwork or answering phones but always say hello with warmth. My wife & I have been going to that office for about 8, maybe 9 years now. The doctor is ok but could bring that warmth to patients & heck even his workers.

December 5th, 2016