A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anwar Din:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anwar Din, Invasive Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology and Echocardiography is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anwar Din, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Din graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Din has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anwar Ud Din MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anwar U. Din practice?
- Dr. Anwar Din has 1 office location.
Dr. Anwar Din practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Zanesville, OH.
See Zanesville Internists and Zanesville Cardiologists.