A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anwar Ghuznavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anwar Ghuznavi is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghuznavi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ghuznavi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghuznavi graduated from Dacca Medical College.
Dr. Ghuznavi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anwar Hussain Ghuznavi MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Anwar H. Ghuznavi practice?
- Dr. Anwar Ghuznavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anwar Ghuznavi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hamtramck, MI.
See Hamtramck Internists and Hamtramck Endocrinologists.