A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anwar Ghuznavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghuznavi graduated from Dacca Medical College.
Dr. Ghuznavi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anwar Hussain Ghuznavi MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Anwar H. Ghuznavi practice?
- Dr. Anwar Ghuznavi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anwar Ghuznavi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hamtramck, MI.
See Hamtramck Internists and Hamtramck Endocrinologists.