A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anwar Haque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anwar Haque is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Haque graduated from Md, Grace University.
Dr. Haque has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anwar Haque MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anwar Haque practice?
- Dr. Anwar Haque has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anwar Haque practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Primary Care Doctors.