A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anwar Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anwar Hussain is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hussain Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Hussain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anwar Hussain FACC, FACP, and FASNC is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anwar Hussain practice?
- Dr. Anwar Hussain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anwar Hussain practices Cardiovascular Disease near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Binghamton, NY and Endicott, NY.
See Johnstown Cardiologists.