A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anwar Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Rectal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Khan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anwar Mangey Khan MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anwar M. Khan practice?
- Dr. Anwar Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anwar Khan practices Internal Medicine near Middletown, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and New Britain, CT.
See Middletown Internists.