A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anwarul Ahad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anwarul Ahad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahad graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Ahad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anwarul Ahad MBBS, MD, and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anwarul Ahad practice?
- Dr. Anwarul Ahad has 1 office location.
Dr. Anwarul Ahad practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.