Dr. Anwarul Haq Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Anwarul Haq?

DR ANWARUL HAQ IS RETIRED!

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Dr HAQ RETIRED! Dr Haq WAS an awesome Physician. HE IS RETIRED!

Wouldn't recommend him

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Before I was accessed by Dr. Haq, his assistant weighed me and measured my height. Dr. Haq asked me how tall I was and my weight, and I repeated what his assistant said, then Dr. Haq told me I'm not that tall, and I don't weigh what I said. The rest of the appointment went the same way as the first 2 mins did. Everything I said, he didn't believe. He told me the gluten blood test was 99% accurate. I had seen a different Dr. before him, and the other Dr. told me the gluten test was unreliable. He was very condescending as well. I think he is ready to retire.

Posted on July 29th, 2010

Dr. Haq did not explain my cancer, or what to expect from treatment. He never offered me any counseling, compassion or any kind of caring. I would not recommend him to anyone. And I am not the only person who feels the same way. I know of at least 2 other people who switched to someone else because they did not like him.

Posted on January 27th, 2017