A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anwarul Haq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anwarul Haq is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anwarul Haq, MD, MRCP is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haq graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Haq has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anwarul U Haq MD and MRCP is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Anwarul U. Haq practice?
- Dr. Anwarul Haq has 1 office location.
Dr. Anwarul Haq practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists and Dallas Osteopaths.