Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anwarullah Khan
Dr. Anwarullah Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Snellville, GA, with another office in Snellville, GA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Emory University Hospital Midtown and Eastside Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Anwarullah Khan has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anwarullah Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Snellville, GA.
Dr. Taneisha Benjamin
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Snellville, GA 0 mi10
Dr. Rupesh Dave
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Snellville, GA 0 mi11
Dr. Jerre Lutz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Snellville, GA 0 mi46