A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anwarullah Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anwarullah Khan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anwarullah Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anwarullah Khan MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anwarullah Khan practice?
- Dr. Anwarullah Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Anwarullah Khan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Snellville, GA.
See Snellville Internists and Snellville Cardiologists.