A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anwarullah Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anwarullah Khan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anwarullah Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anwarullah Khan MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anwarullah Khan practice?
- Dr. Anwarullah Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anwarullah Khan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Decatur, GA.
See Snellville Internists and Snellville Cardiologists.